Queries and Comments about FoodData Central
FoodData Central welcomes your questions, comments, and general feedback. Contact us using the Queries and Comments form and select Ask new Question or Comments from the menu in the top right corner of this form.
Additional Information About USDA’s Food and Nutrient Data Research Programs
- Visit the Food Surveys Research Group (FSRG) website for information about the Food and Nutrient Database for Dietary Studies, What We Eat in America, and FSRG’s related research tools and resources.
- Visit the Methods and Application of Food Composition Laboratory (MAFCL) website for information about food composition databases available in the United States; research on the impact of the environment, production, and preparation on food composition and intake; and the development of new and improved analytical methods. This website also provides links to previous versions of Standard Reference (SR) and to selected specialty food composition databases.
Additional Information About USDA’s Nutrition and Agricultural Research Activities
- Beltsville Human Nutrition Research Center
- USDA National Program: Human Nutrition
- Agricultural Collaborative Research Outcomes System (AgCROS)
- Nutrient Use and Outcome Network Database (NUOnet)
For more information about FoodData Central, go to the FAQ page.